This may be your mom, your spouse or a close friend, you know the one, they live in front of the computer screen. I’m one of them, so I know it too well! These types of people need a break from working and they need things that will help them use their time efficiently. They also need to take regular breaks and walk around. So here is my list that is great for the blogger in your life, or anyone who is in front of a computer screen all day!
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, I will get a commission which helps me to keep this blog up and running. Apart from the actual cost of the product, this comes at no additional cost to you. See my full disclosure here. Images are from Amazon.com.
#3. Phonesoap 2.0
Check out the rest of our Gift Giving Guide:
- Your “It’s Complicated” Companion – You know who you are!
- The Millennial in Your Life – Millennial’s are defined as people born between the early 1980’s to the early 2000’s.
- White Elephant Office Party Gift Under $10 – Yes, these office parties can be annoying, but you might as well have the best gift to fight over!
- The Blogger Who Never Get’s Off the Computer – This list could actually go for any techie or online entrepreneur.
- Your Zen Loving Crystal Hugging Friend – We all have at least one, you may even be one….
- Something Useful for Your Co-workers – OK this is for the co-workers you love and hate. This will be interesting!
- Your Vegan Health Fanatic Friend – No animals were harmed or consumed in making this list!
- The “I Never Grew Up” Disney Lover – I actually think Disneyland is more for adults than kids.
- Your Aunt Mary Who Lives in Another State and You Never See, But is Coming to Christmas Dinner This Year – This will help so many people!
- For Pets – Your pets are people too.
Gift Giving Guide: The Blogger Who Never Get’s Off the Computer was created to make your life just a little easier when shopping for a Blogger or Computer Nerd.
I hope this has helped you in some way. If you like this article, please be sure to share it with a friend.