With all the stress that comes along with the holidays, I decided to get a little crazy and funny and give you the Ultimate Serious, Yet Funny, Holiday Gift Giving Guide!
I’ve devised this guide into a list of who you need to find a gift for. So look through the list below, choose a candidate and click on the link:
- Your “It’s Complicated” Companion – You know who you are!
- The Millennial in Your Life – Millennial’s are defined as people born between the early 1980’s to the early 2000’s.
- White Elephant Office Party Gift Under $10 – Yes, these office parties can be annoying, but you might as well have the best gift to fight over!
- The Blogger Who Never Get’s Off the Computer – This list could actually go for any techie or online entrepreneur.
- Your Zen Loving Crystal Hugging Friend – We all have at least one, you may even be one….
- Something Useful for Your Co-workers – OK this is for the co-workers you love and hate. This will be interesting!
- Your Vegan Health Fanatic Friend – No animals were harmed or consumed in making this list!
- The “I Never Grew Up” Disney Lover – I actually think Disneyland is more for adults than kids.
- Your Aunt Mary Who Lives in Another State and You Never See, But is Coming to Christmas Dinner This Year – This will help so many people!
- For Pets – Your pets are people too.
I hope you enjoyed my: Serious, Yet Funny, Holiday Gift Giving Guide! Please share this blog post so that your friends and family can join in the fun.